- Parse S/MIME signature for controlling sender identity.
- This is currently running on a proto 2.6
- will be part of next release.
- based on OpenSSL.
- Easy to introduce in Sympa using scenario :
is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) smime,md5 -> do_it
is_subscriber([listname],[sender]) smtp -> request_auth
- Warning : netscape messenger and outlook do not include subject in the s/mime message digest.
- In the future : use of crypted message in the list.
- need a certificat for the list itself
- need a certificat for each subscriber.
- Sympa decrypt the message in order to crypt it for each subscriber
using its public key.